Panasonic S1R + Lumix 50 1.4

Règles du forum "Ventes conclues et annonces anciennes inactives" :
Ce forum est réservé à la consultation des annonces terminées.
Alfus
    Panasonic S1R + Lumix 50 1.4
Depuis le 17 juil 2015
Madrid
Hi, I am selling Panasonic S1R and Panasonic (Leica) 50 1.4. I sell this equipment out of necessity to buy a camera for sports and suitable lenses. It is for me, by far, the best mirrorless camera on the market as well as the 50 1.4, which is up to the Leica 50 Summilux. The camera was bought on March of last year so it is still under guarantee. I only used to take some photos of Rugby of my son and a test session in the studio, it is practically new, it will have no more than 4.000 shoots. I add Panasonic eyepiece an extra battery and the Sigma MC-21 converter.

PRICE: 3.750 €

:iboitier: Apple iPhone XS Max :iobj: iPhone XS Max back dual camera 4.25mm f/1.8 - Localiser

:iboitier: Apple iPhone XS Max :iobj: iPhone XS Max back dual camera 4.25mm f/1.8 - Localiser

Alfus
Depuis le 17 juil 2015
Madrid
SOLD!!!

Thanks to all.

Retourner vers Ventes conclues et annonces anciennes inactives